Establiments Nice village house with large garden to reform. Palma de Mallorca
Town house built in 1800 of 300 m2.
- Located in the main square of Establiments, close to the bakery, grocery store and pharmacy of the village.
- Parking space.
- Front facade with total orientation to the south receiving sun all day, all year round.
- Quite large backyard with possibility to build a swimming pool.
- Due to the north orientation of the interior facade, the house gives shade in summer to a part of the garden to protect from the sun.
- Potential for revaluation due to the heritage of the asset and the value of the location.
The history of Establiments dates back to the 13th century, when the former kings of Aragon who had conquered Mallorca divided up this area and gave large plots of land to knights with the right to build castles and agricultural estates. Over time, small plots of land were given on the borders between these large estates, so that the people who worked for the important families in the area could build their own houses. This is the origin of Establiments as we know it today. Establiments is a small village or neighbourhood only 10 minutes from Palma and on the way to the Serra de Tramuntana, close to the roads leading to Valldemossa and Esporles. It is made up of houses with gardens surrounded by countryside and meadows, with mountains behind them and facing the bay of Palma. This, and its proximity to the city, has had a great impact on the value of properties in this area.Show all description